Today, I released version 0.6.0 of CDPlayer.app. It’s been a quite long time since the last release, but now it is here. It’s main new features are:
- Moved from libaudiocd to libcdio and friends.
- Use Cynthiune's output backends for audio output.
- Removed the preference pane for AudioCD.bundle as it no longer has any preferences.
- Added an output volume control
- Applied a couple of patches provided by Sebastion Reitenbach to make CDPlayer compile and run on OpenBSD.
You my download the soure code for CDPlayer from my github repository.
The whole CDPlayer repository is located here.