Today, I released version 0.6.0 of Burn.app. Burn is a program to burn CDs. It provides a graphical frontend for cdrtools (or related projects, e.g. cdrkit, cdrskin) and cdrdao. Some of the recent changes are:
- The project window now uses a configurable toolbar.
- Files can now be added using the NSOpenPanel. This is handy if you don't use GWorkspace for D'n'D.
- The parameters dialog is opened always before burning as this is safer. The old parameters may not match your current compilation which could be fatal.
- The inspectors have undergone a major overhaul.
- The main application and the bundles now use reasonable defaults.
- The hardware detection is now more robust and reliable.
- New icons.
- Many more. See the project page for details.
You my download the soure code for Burn from my github repository.
The whole Burn repository is located here.