Today, I released version 0.2.0 of Snapshot.app. Snapshot is a program to download pictures from your digital camera. It uses an adapted version of CameraKit (included in the package) to handle the communication with the camera. Some of its features are:
- Automatic detection of connected cameras.
- Thumbnail preview of the images on the camera.
- Inspector to display some of the picture's meta data (EXIF).
- Batch download to a user selected file system folder.
- Batch deletion of selected pictures.
You my download the soure code for Snapshot from my github repository.
The whole Snapshot repository is located here.